what are the best options for ported heads and intake manifold for a Gen IV

oufan2929

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bang for the buck, what are the best options out there for ported heads and intake? Thanks--Andy

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best bang for the buck is to call Dan at DC Performace or Todd at Badd Boyz Garage. Both are supporting vendors with the mods you are asking about.

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure Mr. Greg Good would do a fine job for you! He's located in Houston TX. I plan to send my intake to him prior to having it polished. Shop # 713-290-1103

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I'd ask about the power gains, hp and tq, that you might expect on a Gen IV before spending a bunch of $$$$ on porting heads as the OE heads flow very well.

You could likely achieve very good increases in hp / tq by tuning, once somebody breaks the Gen IV code.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd ask about the power gains, hp and tq, that you might expect on a Gen IV before spending a bunch of $$$$ on porting heads as the OE heads flow very well.

You could likely achieve very good increases in hp / tq by tuning, once somebody breaks the Gen IV code.

I'd listen to Viper X on this one...

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are other threads that I've read recently on this exact subject and I do recall reading that you need to check HP increase before doing on a Gen IV...much harder to produce gains with these type of mods.

Would check with all three - Greg Good, Dan at DC Perf. and Todd at Badd Boyz Garage. All are sponsors and all have great repuations and know what works and doesn't. Then you can make an educated decision.

Just my opinion!:headbang: