What Are The Production Numbers For The White/Black ACRs with Red Drivers Stripes?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The White & Black ACR with Red Drivers Stripe is one of the most limited combinations, and arguably the most beautiful, at least to me. Now does anyone know the exact number produced? I think I heard 16 but not sure. Also anyone know where these are now and if any are for sale? I know Rob Ferretti has one, and that is about it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What Are The Production Numbers For The White/Black ACRs with Red Drivers Stripes

No one has any information? It is quiet here.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What Are The Production Numbers For The White/Black ACRs with Red Drivers Stripes

in 09 there were 19 and in 2010 there were 5 for a total of 24 plus 3 woodhouse verts

Stonep185

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I saw one for sale in Dallas, TX a couple months ago.. Not sure if it was authentic... Saw another one at a car show in Ft Worth,Tx last year

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There are a few repaints running around as well. For that color combo I would sell my current viper and even deal with payments. I just LOVE that paintjob.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The President of the SoCal Club, Lance has one of these...Stunning.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank you Paul! Two down, 22 to go. Any photos of the white verts?

Scottsviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I was at SPT last week and a guy pulled up in his 2010. It was wrapped with gun metal gray brushed metal look with black metallic strips. THE CAR WAS ORIGINALLY WHITE WITH BLACK STRIPS! I wanted to kick his ass for putting a wrap on a white Viper! But in his defense it did look pretty sweet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456