What color did you vote for with your $$

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my certificate in the mail Wednesday night, and Thursday called Bill Pemberton. Putting my money where my mouth is I ordered <FONT COLOR="Red">RED</FONT c>.

Now the waiting starts all over again...

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello;

Certificate recieved; I ordered"Silver"!

I hope they don't have any paint problems like in 98' with the Silver. If they change the color, will we be notified and offered another choice?

Jim

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered mine with Bill as well. I chose the red. Actually yellow was my first choice but since it was not offered I took red since I hope those will be built first. I like black but think that it looses too much detail and is hard to keep clean. Leonard Knight

Venom Lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I placed my order this morning with Pemberton for a black SRT. I'm not as hung up as some others about having to have the first one on the block, and for me, the car looks best in black.

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Venom Lover on 04-16-2002 at 08:11 PM</font>

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered a red one this afternoon. I would prefer yellow or Viper blue, but you have to go with what they give you!

Mike - in Denver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just talked to Woodhouse (thanks for the referals. Took a lot of coin tossing but we finally went black. Desparately wanted Yellow, my wife hated silver (my choice), and I hate red (her choice). Our 911 is black so at least we know that we can settle on one choice. I like cleaning my cars so black does not scare me that way.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT COLOR="Red"><FONT size="5">Red,what other color is there?</FONT s></FONT c>
patriotx.gif
patriotx.gif
patriotx.gif

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered red. I'm not really thrilled with any of the colors. The SRT would look MUCH better in yellow. Of the colors I saw, and the pictures I saw, I think red is the one I like best.

I would have bought silver, BUT, the pictures we saw of the SRT's outside of CAAP make red look best. That is why I wish they would have shown us some official pictures of all the colors in the same angles before asking us to commit to the colors.

I'm gonna be real unhappy if I get the car only to discover it looks better in Silver or something
smile.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang