What do ya'll think of this upcoming aero kit for the SRT?

ARMORGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do ya\'ll think of this upcoming aero kit for the SRT?

393ShowPic1.jpg

393ShowPic.jpg

Daddy like! :2tu:

SRT 10 2004

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What do ya\'ll think of this upcoming aero kit for the SRT?

why bother with that nonsense? what we want is the srt-coupe

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice rims. But Can't see anything else then a new difusor... Any front views? More infos?

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i saw a few pics of it and imno too impressed stock srt looks better i think

STORMCAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I like what I see. Is this a PVO offering or aftermarket? Any details on availability , Price etc... Does anyone know if the PVO group is going to offer any of the parts that were shown on the "Carbon Coupe" ? I guess this stuff will just have to pacify us until the Coupe is a reality..

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

That is the Hennesseyy SRT Aero kit isnt it?

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You're still not allowed to spell that name correctly???? Even when you say something NICE?

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Interesting, it says that the $4K VenomAero Front Airdam for the SRT-10 was designed by Steve Everitt (renowned automotive stylist). I'm presuming that's the same Steve Everitt mentioned in the article below. Anyone know for sure?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
10/18/1994

SENSATIONAL NEW HARD TOP VIPER SPORTS CAR UNVEILED AT 1994 MOTOR SHOW

A sensational new hard top version of Chrysler's Viper sports car is revealed this week at the 1994 British Motor Show (21-30 October).

Designed and developed entirely in the UK, the removable hard top allows owners to use their Vipers no matter what the British weather is doing.

The bright yellow 8000cc V10 two-seater hard top Viper is certain to be one of the crowd pullers at this year's show.

Made from extremely rigid composite materials, the roof shares styling cues with the Viper GTS Coupé concept car which was shown at the 1993 London Motor Show. The roof line has a `double bubble' profile to increase headroom inside the car and the interior of the top is trimmed with leather inserts.

The top, created in conjunction with Chrysler Jeep's sister company Seaking and designed by Steve Everitt, fits neatly on top of the 165mph sports car using the existing fixing points for the factory supplied soft-top.

more...
Sensational new hard top Viper sports car...2

Although the hard top on the show stand is a prototype and has Perspex side windows, the production version will use glass.

Indeed, the side windows gave Everitt his biggest design problem. The existing Viper door has no window frame nor any provision for raising or lowering any side glass.

Everitt's ingenious solution is to use fixed glass side windows, for full protection against wind and rain, with hinged lower sections. Says Everitt: "After unlocking the window, the driver flips it up to gain access to the door handle, which is inside the car. Once installed, the hinged windows allow the driver to reach car park ticket machines and so on." The glass slots into place onto the doors and the hinged sections are lockable for added security.

Production versions of the top, which has been under development for almost a year, are expected to weigh just 25 lb and will be optionally available on all new Vipers and can also be retro-fitted to existing cars. Prices will be announced in the New Year.

You must be registered for see images

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Daffy...

Have ordered the package from John you-know-who. He did have it designed by the guy mentioned and it really looks like it is going to add a lot to the lines of the car. Will post pics later in the summer when the work is done.
And yep...we still need an SRT coup.

CStegall

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

CStegall

Cool. It will be great to see pics. Looking forward to that. Anything and all new things for the Viper are fun!

99t1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

both those pictures say "H.E.N.N.E.S.S.E.Y" on them. BEWARE!!!

I originally used the H word and this forum's software automatically replaced the letters with "*" like a swear word...spooky!!!...so I had to add the periods between letters. That shows you how much the H man is banned form this board. THey will probably delete this entire thread now,

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte