What do you guys use to keep your Vipers shining...

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that I'm finally a Viper driver and all I gotta keep the beast shining!! So what do you guys use exactly to keep your car shining? I'm thinking there must be a lot of Zaino fans on here. Which products do you use and how? (I'm the kinda guy that usually get his car detailed but I don't trust anyone with the Viper anymore so I need some help guys.) Thanks in advance :2tu:

Ricky :D

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A duster and Maguire's Quick Detailer and I've only had to wash it once in the last year. I won a Zaino kit at our club holiday party, but haven't used it yet.

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
With a black car, a duster is your best friend.
I wash once or twice a month,Maguire's NXT every other month....

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ZAINO, ZAINO, ZAINO....Get the directions, follow the directions, call Sal if you need help, what, Barry Maguires gonna take your call? Once you have done all the first coats, do the wheels too, after that, unless you drive through a sandstorm all you have to do is squirt Z6 on the car and towel off, 4-5 minutes max. That's why it is so great. And I own three black cars, one dark burgundy and a silver, which is soon to replaced by a black. Zaino is my friend! Once you do the complete Zaino on the wheels all you have to do is do the california duster thing on them. Best thing about Zaino is....more time driving, less time polishing.

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Regardless of what polishing products you use, don’t skimp on your polishing cloths – especially if your car is a 2000 or newer. The good old EPA forced car builders to use water-based clear coats after 2000. They are very soft and easily scratched. Get high quality, 100% cotton, micro fibers polishing cloths and don’t use lots of pressure.

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meguiars NXT. Nothing to mix like Zaino.

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/

416IMG_0759-med.JPG

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I used Mothers and happy with it. I think I will try Zaino since most of what I read here are using Zaino. Just don't use a power buffer (my mistake :eek: ). I also used a microfiber cloth.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're serious about it, it really depends on what color your car is. Black or red? Pinnacle Souveran. Lighter colors? Menzerna. The stuff mentioned above is ok, but definitely not the best. Go here.... www.autopia.org

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
NXT is one of the easiest I have ever used for a great shine but........On my yellow it attracts more dust than ever before. THe zaino is a little more work, great shine but almost no dust attraction.

VENOMUS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Use a bench grinder and just bear down with all your might until you see sparks and smoke.... ;)

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think i'm going crazy I have a list of about 15 different products I need to order. This vipers on my mind all the time LOL

OP
OP
S

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be spending some big money after I'm done my research...look what you got me into BigCarrot ;)