What do you want from Santa?

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A good long rain to wash away to the snow and salt so I can go out Santo hunting on the 407!

Hahaha... We gotta set something up this summer. You have a sweet ride and I have to see it up close.

As for the 407, I am in dire need of finding a long stretch of road that I can really try her out on. I used to make it a habit of going full throttle twice a year in the Stealth before and I if I ever got called in, I could argue that they must have seen a red Sunfire instead of my car. I don't think I could make the same argument with a yellow Viper :smirk:

So, what I want from Santa is a safe, long stretch of road where I can really see what the Viper is made of.

Shelbynut, we will talk next year if you're interested.
Santo

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A dry smooth road please..this picture tells it all...

4718105_0571-med.JPG

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not hookers. True love. True affordable love. :)

Damn, Chuck! Weren't you just there? Was it that good, or were the hookers just that cheap??? ;) Did you meet a little senorita or however you say it in Philipino speak?

Since most people are asking for things that cant be wrapped..i'll add mine. I'd really like a new job. I hope none of you ever have to lose your job at the holidays like I did. It puts a crimper on actually being able to be happy during the holidays.

It has happened to me so many times I can't remember if it ever bothered me waaaay back the first time. In fact, I can't think of a better time than Christmas time to lose a job. All that free time to kick back and enjoy the season, crash Christmas parties, do whatever you want without worrying about having to go to work.

In fact, I'm going to the Philippines Dec 26. And no, I'm not rich, just irresponsible.

Have fun. Don't go looking for work until sometime in January.

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After 3 knee operations over this past year, I'm just glad to be walking and working again. Without being too sappy -nothing like an illness or health issue to put things in perspective. Hopefully, I'll be running with the big dogs in 2006...Peace :nana:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like an enclosed trailer so that I can go south for a week or two in Jan and enjoy my car. I just can't make it to May again this year. Depression has set in good this year...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte