what exhaust to get

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had borla on my 96 and loved it. but since i am going to be supercharging this one i cant go borla. does b&b have the same sound. the borla was load and deep sounding really sounded mean.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats up jon

i'd go B&B if i had your car. i think Dimitrios has one of the best sounding RTs i've heard & now with the SC it sounds even better

i think the borlas may be deeper but not as loud

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm very happy with the sound of my B&B exhaust. I'd go with 1-3/4" headers as well if you are supercharging.

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How come you can't go Borla with a supercharger? It shouldn't make a difference.

I've got a Mopar/Borla with the etched viper logo tips brand new for less than a B&B shipped if you're interested.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of the Borla systems that had a 2 1/2" diam. pipe going into the first muffler. That may be why, but that can be changed out REAL easy with a set of Dynomax Ultraflows(my type :D ), they sound great!

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just installed the B&B system with the Roe HF Cats.......I am extremely happy with the sound. Not sure what the dyno will read, but hopefully I'll be happy with that as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine