What Happens Now?

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Just wondering aloud here....I'm still in D1 status with a projected delivery date of July 12th. I know this is not an accurate date (for delivery) ..and I don't even mind that cause (as some of you know) I fractured my foot so I need time for it to continue to heal before driving my new baby. So given what I'm hearing (on these boards)...I gonna assume my STRYKER RED will be a 2014 model....so that being said...what happens now? Do I get the new 2014 vehicle with its new standard features (like STOPTECH Brakes) and whatever else makes a 2014 a 2014!!? or do I just get a 2013 car that's called a 2014?! And what price do I pay? 2013 or the higher 2014?

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ouch man. I sustained a tib fib fracture few years back but had egear tranny. Funny to see a guy driving a Lambo with crutches in the passenger seat! LOL. But yeah with the manual tranny obviously no go. Heal up well so u can enjoy that car to its fullest!!

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks! It's a fractured 5th metatarsal! It's my right foot (thank goodness not my clutch foot) but I still need 'em both to drive!

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Maureen,

Unless you've been contacted by SRT, you may be sneaking into the end of 2013 model year as planned. At least here in the states, all owners have been informed if they are getting bumped. At least that's what I've been told by a couple of different people. But we know how rapidly things can change. Here's hoping we both get our machines soon.

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi Maureen,

Unless you've been contacted by SRT, you may be sneaking into the end of 2013 model year as planned. At least here in the states, all owners have been informed if they are getting bumped. At least that's what I've been told by a couple of different people. But we know how rapidly things can change. Here's hoping we both get our machines soon.

Thanks Todd...like you said..things are different here in Canada!!??? so who knows!?-EH?! LOL!

Yes..let's hope we both get our babies soon! (but not too soon ..in my case..LOL!!)...!!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't Stryker red not offered for 2014? So wouldn't it need to be a 2013?

Not necessarily. It could get built as a '14 and still have a '13 paint option. Pretty cool for the owner. Stryker reds are pretty rare but to then get a '14 Viper in a color thats not even available in '14 is ever rarer!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456