What is 2000 R/T Steel Grey worth?

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have the same car--bought new. I'd keep it. Supply and demand has prices way down. I think the collapsing stock market has put a few more of these on the block than in years past. Supposedly it is a one year color. 197 made. I'm new to the Viper world, but I would guess the car will level off in a couple years at a price not a lot less than they're worth now. Might as well get a few more good years out of it. It also remains to be seen how the new one is accepted. Many still prefer the hourglass shape which could cause price appreciation.

I may never sell ours--but then...never say never. Might have to look at a new one down the road.

Steve

Reaction score
Hardtop Holder? Where in the world would you get one of those at??
laugh.gif

By the way this RT is Nice with a capital N!!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I'd say $56,000. And I say that because of the mileage. Being that it's a 2000 that's great but I've seen advertisements for the same year RT-10 w/ a lot less miles for $60,000 & I'd imagine that would be the starting point for negotiations. I guess it'd all depend on how much you put into advertising or if you'd just sell it to a dealer or something.

DSSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you be interested oin selling the hard top, Im looking for one. If so email me at [email protected]

Also Steve 00RT/10

Where did you hear 197, I was told 117.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RT/10 Steel Gray with Cognac interior? I got one and wouldn't sell it for anything. I never seen one except at VOI6. Since I'm not looking to get rid of it, my price would be at least 90K, which I know is nuts, which is why I'll always keep it.

Andrew