What is my car worth??

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im considering the purchase of a new Viper SRT/10 and I wondered what you all thought I could get for mine. The dealer flat out told me that he couldnt give me enough.

Its a 1999 RT/10 Black with Conneley leather and 3996 miles on the odometer. Im the original owner as well.

Thanks for the help

OP
OP
M

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Priceless???

Then the price just went up :cool: :2tu:

I'd be happy to get around 55K.. I just wonder how long it would take to find a buyer at that price.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I would not sell my viper for $500K right now I swear to god, this cars MINE, my blood,sweat and tears went into this car not to mention my heart and soul cant put a price tag on her no matter the amount. so yeah to my PRICELESS!!!!!

OP
OP
M

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to get a new one though.. I cant give a reason other than its just time to do it. I may hold out for the new coupe because I like the way it looks but I think I would miss the ******* ride of my RT.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mastiff,

Before I bought my car, I had narrowed it down to two versions of the Viper. Exactly what you have (Blk/Con/99/RT) or what I eventually bought (see my sig and avatar). I've strongly considered adding the 99 someday. If I wasn't in the process of building a new house right now, I'd make you an offer. Not what you want to hear, but true. If for whatever reason you still have that car in a year... :D

Good luck, :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa:

OP
OP
M

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rcdice..

I wrote your name down and I'll keep that in mind. Im not in a big hurry to get rid of it, let me say that. I dont even need to drive it sometimes, just looking at it sitting in my garage is enough. I think im going to hold out to see what the new coupe looks like before I make my decision but its going to be either the coupe or the SRT-10. I used to have a Cobra parked next to my Viper. My wife thinks I should keep the Viper and use the money to buy another Cobra but that 500 hp...... you know what im saying? :headbang:

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im considering the purchase of a new Viper SRT/10 and I wondered what you all thought I could get for mine. The dealer flat out told me that he couldnt give me enough.
Just wondering how much the dealer WILL GIVE YOU trading in your Gen 2 for his Gen 3? :shocked:

OP
OP
M

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering how much the dealer WILL GIVE YOU trading in your Gen 2 for his Gen 3? :shocked:

38-40K :mad:

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

38-40K :mad:

What I meant to say was how much money would the dealer give you in addition to the Gen 3 for your Gen 2?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4