What is the fastest RT/10 time?

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the fastest RT/10 time with full interior, T-56 (6 speed),1/2 shafts and our regular differential and A/C? I know Albert the Electrician has run some fast ones with his and I believe his has all the amenities.

I am curious because everyone says they are slower because of the aerodynamics.

Cudaman :usa:

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The whole aerodynamics thing is bs unless you are talking top speed.

In the 1/4 mile an RT has the advantage because of weight.

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about that, anything over 120 mph aerodynamics will make a difference.

On my 9 second pass I was doing a 142.45 mph.

I was contacted by one of the other 9 second RT/10 owners infact he is the current holder of the the fastest RT/10 @ 9.67.

There is only 5 RT/10's in the 9 second club, which I am the most recent.

#1 is Albert Chlouber @ 9.67

Mark Heidaker @ ?????

Gerald Casholia @ ????

Ward Reasoner @ 9.92

Norm Koerner @ 9.98

I believe all the other 4 are from Texas and I am the only one from Florida.

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is an update to the RT/10 List:

Gerald Casholia @ ????

Mark Heidaker @ 9.917

Ward Reasoner @ 9.922

Norm Koerner @ 9.981

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is an update to the RT/10 List:

Ward Reasoner @ 9.71

Norm Koerner @ 9.78

Gerald Casholia @ ????

Mark Heidaker @ 9.917

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The good thing about the rivalry between TXWYD and Ward is that they keep making each other faster. Just think only a month or soo ago neither one had made it into the 9's and now a 9.9x is a bad pass for them.

Keep up the "healthy" competition. It makes for good racing.

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norm ...is the ball back in my court .....I guess when the tracks open back up ...I will have to run a 9.69 to get back on top. ;)

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John....You are right 3 -4 months ago a 9 second anything would be good, but Norm just keeps getting faster. I am trying to find that portion of the track that has a 1.33 60 ft in it. If I can find that no telling what my next time would be.

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WARD THE "BALL" IS IN YOUR COURT.YOU ARE ONCE AGAIN UP AT BAT.................COME ON WITH THAT 9.69......."BIG GUN"IS READY AND WAITING.HEY MY 68 ROAD RUNNER HEMI CAN BEAT YOUR 71 440-6PACK CUDA WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR CONVERTIBLE TOP DOWN! :D DID U FORGET TO MENTION ALL THE NITROUS YOU ARE RUNNING ON TOP OF THE ROE SUPERCHARGER IN YOUR SIGNATURE? :headbang:

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norm did I forget to mention to you my 440 6 pack Cuda will eat you alive in the 1/8 mile...if we run just the 1/8

254871CudaConvertable440-6pk.jpg

254871CudaConvert440-6pk.jpg

and did I forget to tell you that my freind here says the same too.

2548Cudaman_The_Hemi_Guy.jpg

He also says I will be taking your title back from you in Texas and we will hear you scream about it all the way here in Florida.

Cudawilleathemiroadrunnerinthe1/8 :usa:

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norm I bet you did not realize this either ...it is ironic that we both have RT/10 in our speed battle and we both are sneaking on the fastest RT/10 title .

We are going to get Albert mad at us, if we take his title from him.....he is a big man, as in tall ...He probably can find you easy because he is your state ....he has to come a long way to look for me....he heee

CozyCuda :usa:

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WARDO,ALBERTS ELECTRICAL COMPANY IS INSTALLING ALL THE ELECTRIC WIRING AND LIGHTING IN A NEW HOUSE MY WIFE AND I ARE BUILDING SO HE CAN GET TO ME REAL EASY.LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS PISS HIM OFF!DONT WORRY ALBERT CAN EASILY FIND U WITH THE GPS I WILL LOAN HIM.....IF U ARE NOT AT HOME YOU ARE PROBABLY AT BRADENTON DRAG STRIP.............AS SOON AS I PUT A 5.13 RING AND PINION IN THE ROAD RUNNER DANA PUMKIN THE 8TH MILE RACE IS ON BUDDY! :2tu:

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you need a good plumber ...I know a good one I can hook you up with......although you know he runs that same stuff in his car, like me ...that stuff you hate....

If you run a 5.13 I might be able to take you in the last 1/8......you know with stock diff the 440-6pack will take down the hemi in the first 1/8 ...but I will loose in the last 1/8.

But I know I can out run you on a bicycle first 1/8 and last 1/8.

Will you add a Cuda wing on your house for me to stay in when I come vist you and the wife......just put next to the Big Gun wing.

OP
OP
C

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Norm I am heading your way soon ......

Please notify Texas welcome wagon. Leave the light on at the porch. Also make sure you have plenty of my happy gas on supply in the Cuda wing. :eek:

Cant wait to see all the unhappy Supras.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21