What is the standard lead time to become a member?

Wedge500

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey All,

I finally signed up to join the VCA and did so using the paypal option. I was just wondering what the normal timeline is for my account to become active. I have not received any confirmation notifying me that it was in process and want to make sure it does not get overlooked so that I can still get in on the awesome raffle car.

Thanks,

Brandon

OP
OP
W

Wedge500

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Jon.

I bought a silver 98 GTS last August from John Gastman at Roanoke.

I have even purchased one of your front license plate holders and it fits perfectly :2tu:

Below are a couple of pics of the car.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club.

Membership packets are sent out in batches. A big batch was just sent out, so it may be a couple months before they are sent out again.

No worries though, you can purchase raffle tickets right away. Be sure to include your Viper VIN on your form when you send it in. It also takes a while to get your tickets back, but be assured you are in the game.

Don't wait for your membership packet. Go to the main page under membership, and give a call to your local regional club. They will get you in the loop for local events and happenings.

Be sure to check out the Viper Owners Invitational (VOI) held this Fall in Salt Lake City. There will be over 1,000 people there all going Viper Crazy.

Enjoy your new Viper. You are about to enjoy the ride of your life.

OP
OP
W

Wedge500

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome and nice car. Are you located on the Eastern side of Iowa?

Bruce

Thanks Bruce!

I am located on the eastern side of Iowa. A good friend of mine is "Vipercollector" who lives just down the road from me.

I know he has been posting about doing some get togethers in the eastern Iowa/Western Illinois area and I would have posted but I am not yet allowed to in that area of the forum.

V

Venomiss

Welcome and did you get to purchase your tickets for the raffle?

ssgacr3.jpg