What is the strangest or BEST reaction you've had to driving your viper?

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What is the strangest or BEST reaction you\'ve had to driving your viper

stock to stock with equal drivers the CBR will beat a gen 1

Fascinating. Now all he has to do is find one.

stock one is not easy to find

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not to mention, a new sportbike against a 10+ year old stock car is a pretty boring race.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not to mention, a new sportbike against a 10+ year old stock car is a pretty boring race.

I wouldn't call it boring but defnitly UNFAIR car Vs bike is unfair itself let alone a 10+ year old car Vs a new bike

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I wouldn't call it boring but rather UNFAIR car Vs bike is unfair itself let alone a 10+ year old car Vs a new bike

93redRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I took my son on his first ride in our Viper and missed an exit on the way home. He says "I bet you missed that on purpose so you can drive longer." I confirmed his suspicion by instantaneously pinning him against his seat with a simple depression of the loud pedal ;)

The wife and I went to a family reunion, and ten jaded car guys stared with admiration at the Viper for hours :) An uncle joked, "Now we have to kick your butt so you don't think you're too important!"

When people see my wife and I driving the car, many ask "So who's car is it?" Of course the answer is "It's both of ours." We often take turns driving to prevent any jealousy :D

Random comments: "Where are the door handles?" "You couldn't have gotten a more wicked hot rod for the money."