What is with JonB and Parts Rack ??

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:) :) :)

I ordered a set of 4 new tires on Monday Dec. 8th, and on Wed. Dec. 10th they show up on my door step. Such service, how can you beat it !!??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:2tu:

Later,

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is awesome and will be getting more of my business in the future because he is sponsering the v-10 nationals. He has incredible service.

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another reason I have enjoyed working with Jon - he is very good about taking your old Viper stuff in trade for cool new Viper stuff! That has worked out great for me (and I assume for him)

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB is the best at what he does...great prices,overnight service(ask Dr.Roof),and sponsors many Viper events(ask Dr.Roof again!). Thanks JonB for all you have done for me during my Viper adventures. :2tu:

CStegall

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JONb IS A TREMENDOUS HELP TO THE VIUPER COMMUNITTY! i APPRECIATE HIS SUPPORT BACK TO VIPER OWNERS.

THis is why i will always send business his way. I never shop prices i always trust him!

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was very helpful with my wheel questions last time I spoke with him. Just hope he can find those used 547's for me. Hint Hint if anyone is wanting to trade their's to him I really want a set.
Chad

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon is one of the greatest assets to the Viper community. He fully supports all the race series and puts his money where his mouth is. Hats off to Jon.

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although I haven't done a great deal of business with Jon, I have purchased tires and Brakeman pads from him. On those and a couple of other occasions, he's been quite helpful answering my questions regarding Viper products and the servicing of my cars. He gets a thumbs-up from me.

Kudos also to Biff Brown, Jason Heffner, Chuck Tator, Bill P., S.W., Dave Julien, Lee Dove, John [******], Dave Davis (of Va Beach, who's rebuilt 5 Vipers including one of mine), George Farris, Skip Thomas & crew, Joe Houss, and a whole host of other folks in the Viper world who've made my Viper experiences very rewarding and enjoyable over the past few years.

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have now purchased a number of products from Jon in my relatively short viper ownership. He's always given me good information, efficient service and great prices. He will continue to get my business.
His support of the viper community speaks for itself.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:) :) :)

I ordered a set of 4 new tires on Monday Dec. 8th, and on Wed. Dec. 10th they show up on my door step. Such service, how can you beat it !!??

UPS/FedEx are pretty good arent they. Its not like Jon drove them to your house. :) Give credit where its deserved. Your friendly ups man :)

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh here we go.....this shameless outpouring of praise for Jon B will undoubtedly lead to yet another Bill Pemberton/Bob Woodhouse love fest. I don't think my stomach can stand it with all the good cheer in it from the holidays. Bah Humbug!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Many thanks for taking YOUR TIME to write.....In accepting this award I want to thank my UPS man, my wharehouse guys, etc, etc.....

Im just very lucky to have passionate customers, and I SHARE their passion. 98% satisfaction is our realistic and attainable goal, and the 2% obviously get their say on occassion as well. It makes us better.....As a coommunity, we have a pretty good group of VCA sponsor-vendors...

I shoulda got out of airline-travel biz 7 years SOONER!

Happy and Safe Holidays to you all