What the F#%* ? With Dodge magezine??

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just dug into Dodge magezine and to my suprise the is nothing NOTHING about the Viper SRT-10 execpt the fact that the motor is in the Ram SRT-10! Okay there is one small picture in the section of merchandixe of a 1:18 scale yellow car, in a fold out insert if you are motivated to open this section. But come on here is the Viper SRT-10 not the Dodge halo car?? Come on here Dodge dont you think that many of the people that own minivans, sebrings and others would aspire to own one of the best sports cars in the world. I also know that there is a magezine dedicated to just Vipers, the car is still a Dodge and thats the reason i get this publication I am guessing. I do love the look of the new Durango and the Magnum SRT-8! But give the car its proper respect in the lineup especially in a magezine didcated to the brand.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't seen the Dodge magazine but I did receive a years worth of free Corvette magazines after buying the SRT. Go figure!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree on its usefulness. But it was worth noting that GM watches the Viper sales and forwards the Corvette magazine. Meanwhile ...

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you talking about VIPER magazine? if so it is horrible and useless.

if it is DODGE magazine, I never read it.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree about Viper Mag, it's a rag for marketing or something. It's only advice I have ever read about Vipers is to see your dealer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4