what tuner answers your????

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well here we go again !!! every time i ever have a problem with my car day or knight i can always call todd and a&c performance...for a year and a half i have been doing all kinds of mods on my car as you all know. i run into problems like all us do it yourselfers and then i need help all the other tuners im sorry most of them could care less it seems im too far away, ididnt buy it from them, call back later etc etc .. i call todd 7 days a week crazy ass hours of knight and day ..he doesnt rush me always has the anser .. i hear all kinds of stuff going on in his shop while we are talking and he just keeps helping me.. he once stayed on phone with me for 2 and 1/2 hours tunning my car over the phone..THAT IS SERVICE GUYS 1000000% ...SO IF YOU NEED HELP CALL TODD .............951 696 0500 thanks again todd if you ever read this....

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm pretty comfortable with all Viper systems but whenever I run into a new problem I call the designers. Supercharger system was designed by Sean Roe and I also buy all my mods that he builds (Front facia, Vec tuning, pwr str equipment, lighweight 14" front brakes, etc. - and he's also a site sponsor!

Larry Macedo built my engine and he was kind enough to send me old receipts and describle the work he did on my car. As my modifications have progressed I sometimes ask his opinion as an expert on Viper engines and systems. I purchased a Venom spoiler from Larry, and recently bought fuel system components from him as he is one of our site sponsors that designs fuel systems.

I purchase most of my Viper parts from jonB at PartsRack.com - Home and he also has extesive knowledge of many Viper parts and systems and ... again is a site sponsor.

I have also used many of our site sponsors for their expertise. Viper Specialty and Turbo Wax are another couple of examples.

I ask the people that I buy stuff from for advice, not buy from one place and then ask advice from another place.

Ted

GoCanes1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't go wrong calling Todd. He actually cares and goes above and beyond.

Just remember for the future even if you are a do it yourselfer, at least buy the parts from Todd and have him ship it to you. He gives great pricing and will not sell you something you don't need.

GREAT JOB A&C!!

Mike

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also Dan Lesser at Viper Specialty, Dan Cragin, Jeff Morey...we are very lucky to have these resources avail.:drive:

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealt with underground on two cars, now doing a 3rd. Perfect.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Todd is very pro-active and customer focused. He and Mike both have a passion for what they do.

6 speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Todd and Mike at A&C are great! I've had quite a bit of work done there on my 08 and have been real happy with everything. I concur with all the positive statements made by the previous posters.