What type and where to buy fuel injectors?

KBS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently I need to buy fuel injectors for my 1994 Viper and I’m having trouble finding them. Any recommendations would be appreciated regarding a reputable seller and what type are the best.

Thanks,

Kevin

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Those were always a bit tough as the gen 1 uses the cast into the intake fuel rail and side feeding injectors. They aren't very common in the market. I thought I remember reading that someone used ones off a different vehicle like a Nissan or something, but that might have been for a tuning application that was looking for more flow.

1VprTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How big are you looking for? I have a bigger than stock set made for gen 1 used for one season before switching out to fuel rails.

OP
OP
K

KBS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure, I will have to follow up. It has an ungraded high performance package TNT-555. The car is now titled the Serpent. I don't think I knew what I was getting into when I bought it.

Viper Swag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently I need to buy fuel injectors for my 1994 Viper and I’m having trouble finding them. Any recommendations would be appreciated regarding a reputable seller and what type are the best.

Thanks,

Kevin
Upgrade to the OEM Gen2 injectors. Buy a used set from either Mike or Don Sharf and have them Cleaned and balanced by Arrows racing. You will not regret

Last edited:

viperman4125

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks,

Kevin
Call Chuck Tator- 914.763.3136