What would a good deal on a '01 ACR be?

Z06reformed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would a good deal on a \'01 ACR be?

Might have found one and would like an opinion on prices?What would you give for one? Saphire blue with silver stripes.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What would a good deal on a \'01 ACR be?

I paid $65K for my Bumblebee about 2 months ago. Just under 8K on the odo, all stock, great condition. The other one I tried to buy before this one (it sold before I could get to it) was the same price. I'd say high 50's to low/mid 60's is an acceptable range. The sticker on an '01 ACR was 90K new, for what that's worth.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just missed buying a 01 with 17k on the clock, graphite(i think) all stock for 52K!!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

^ Wow...that would have been a heck of a deal!!! What was wrong with it? ;)

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nothing at all. Carfax came back clean. It was on Ebay and some dealer in Atlanta was selling it. I lasted 2 days!! I called my uncle and he was going to go check the car out for me but was to late. Had the cash in hand but waited to long. Next time I am not waiting.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow...amazing deal. Assuming the car was clean, what would you have valued it at given that the dealer had clearly under-valued it.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score

50 bejillion dollars. Oh, wait.....it has stripes....25 bejillion dollars. Biased.

Depending on condition, 55 to 65k. Blue ACR = tough to find. One year production on color. If you want it....jump on it. You may go a LONG time before you find another. Everybody talks about the color being nice...but there are so few cars out there to satisfy demand.

No graphite in 01 I believe. Must have been 00 or 02.

Oh, and one more thing....I am seeing alot of the 40 dollar Ebay special ACR's out there....you know what I mean....someone slaps a sticker on the side purchased from Ebay. Check it out first. Make sure it has the original wheels (expensive).

bloose

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I just bought my Sapphire w/Silver Stripes ACR in Febrary for $54K. It's not PERFECT, and very few are. It had 10K miles on the clock. A deal would be in the low low 50's, and a really nice one will be in the high 50's, perhaps low 60's with very low miles and mint. It was also mentioned to make sure the original ACR wheels are included, i agree unless it's not important to you or they are selling it in the high 40's.

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Check the classifieds, I have a Sapphire/Silver ACR for sale, under Racing GTS, it is a street legal car with all the track goodies. If you want to play at the track, it's all ready.

-J

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Naples Motor Sports has a '99 ACR Steel Grey/Cognac with 10K miles in stock for $58,995. I purchased my '01 RT/10 from in March. It had 6K miles on it and is flawless. They specialize in low-mileage exotics. Their prices are on the high-end but given the quality of their cars, level of service, etc. it's hard to beat the whole package. If you do contact them, ask for Rob Oteri. They were great deal with. Naples

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96