What would be a good price for a 2001 Viper GTS ACR?

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen prices ranging from 82,500 to 94,000 what have you been hearing? I also know there won't be many made this year. Usually there is only 150 to 200 total ACR's per year. I have heard of two Sapphire Blue ones being sold this year (I'm sure there have been more though) I have had one on order since September and should be seing it soon!
Good luck,
Steve

Reaction score
The MSRP on mine was $90,110. Got mine from Bill Pemberton and he is without a question the one to talk to about getting an ACR. You won't even have to bother shopping around. Besides, he will soon hold the "magic" settings on an '01 ACR.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The likely best price is the one Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse Dodge quotes you.

(Darn.....or was that ***** at Pemberton Dodge in the old wood house?)

JonB

OP
OP

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Paul,
Spill the beens did you get your car "up to speed". The last I heard was you were disapointed in the 01 compared to your 99. How is it now that you have has a chance to work with it. What is your impression of the Dark Blue now that you have had it a while?
Thanks,
Steve

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, I saw 4 blue ACRs at CAAP yesterday; one in shipping area, one being buffed/polished and 2 that looked finished except they didn't have hoods. Hopefully, yours is among them!

OP
OP

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,
Thanks for the report. I think mine is the one ready for shipping. It has been in "I" status for a few weeks now. Finished waiting for inspection and release to shipping.
What did you think seeing them in person? Mine is Blue with Silver stripes.
Thanks again,
Steve

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4