What's it to ya?

2tall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What\'s it to ya?

Hey all, I'm thinking about possibly selling my current '01 GTS and buying a new SRT-10 or used GTS next year because I want to make some investments this year.

I looked at places like autotrader and kbb, but they don't seem to reflect my situation. I would appreciate an honest estimate.

I have a '01 GTS Red w/Silver. Corsa 3", tubes and filters, $2500+ stereo system, Roe clutch adjustment, EBC greens, and MGW goodies..............and 14000 miles on the odo (which is why it's so hard to compare to the other ads out there).

I appreciate your opinion.

Thx!

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: What\'s it to ya?

Well I haven't followed the newer (99-02) Viper market too closely but I'd estimate maybe hi 50s? I wouldn't expect you to get much of a premium for your mods, as they are typically downplayed by most buyers.

Care to share your investment tips? :)

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Best case $60k, worst case low $50s. It will be a much better time to sell here shortly, when the War is over, spring is very near also! You might want to put back on your stock exhaust, and sell the stereo, and MGW items separate, you will get alot more for them that way!
Good luck with the sale and purchase!!

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ok... I'll say mid-$50's

Yeah, mid to high 50's. No way I would sell for low 50's if you don't have to. :usa:

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Concidering the market Low-50s if you want to sell quick but you COULD get the mid to high range if you are willing to wait.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I'm with you BigCarrot. $52k seems real, vs. mid to upper $50's may be more of an asking price rather than selling price. I'm guessing on ebay it would be hard to bring any more than $52k. Again, that is JMHO.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Notice how the enthusiast (read non-owners) estimates are significantly lower than owners? Hmmm, trying to talk the costs down to where they can buy in???

As an owner I say keep to your guns and sell high (60k). Keep the resale values up there for the rest of us.

REMIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"As an owner I say keep to your guns and sell high (60k). Keep the resale values up there for the rest of us."

Oh no you don't. Not until I buy in. :)

REMIX

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960