What's It Worth?

Triple7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What\'s It Worth?

What is a '99 ACR w/3500 miles, Blk/silver, stock except radio worth. I've been Viperless since May and am looking for another one. I started looking in late summer and have held off because prices have been sliding. For reference, a local Dodge dealer(Palmer in GA) has a 99 GTS/6100 miles,blk/silver/cognac,advertised for $49,995 and a 2002 FE with 3400 miles for $59,995. Thanks

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: What\'s It Worth?

Knowing the history of a used Viper is worth $5k easy. You don't want any doubts about your cars past.

If price is your main sticking point, just buy a high milage 2 owner snake. If pice is not the major issue decide what you want exaclty and then purchase new or from 1 owner.

What Viper do you want?

OP
OP
T

Triple7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I agree with you that knowing all about the car is very important. The '99 ACR is a private/one owner, perfect history, in perfect condition, never tracked, rained on, or smoked in. Recalls have been done correctly.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would say 53K - thats a rare combo and depending on the condition it may be worth slightly more.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

IMO, I think a clean, low mile, '99 ACR is worth at least $55k. But many don't value the ACR any more that a regular GTS, not sure why!
That color combo is one of my favorites! If you know the history of the car and it's clean, under $55k grab it! Like Monnieh said, it's worth a few grand more to know the car well.
Otherwise, work out a deal on that other '99 GTS that's up for $49,999, and put some mods on it with the extra cash.
IF you buy the right Viper, you will never wish that you didn't buy it, only Why you didn't buy one sooner!! :D

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I believe there is a 99 ACR in the classifieds with 27k miles for $50k. Just a comparable for you to decide on the value of the low mi. car you are considering.

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think the price would be ok in the 50 - 54K range for a clean 1999 ACR.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That sounds like a great find! Best year, ACR, great color! I wouldn't let that one get away. Anything under $55k would do it for me.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Triple7...I just called Mike Robbins (Ringgold Chy/Dodge) at home...I thought he told me about an ACR he was taking in on a SRT10 trade....Here is the story: It is a 2000 black ACR, black interior, one owner, 900 miles. He is expecting it will be perfect. His enclosed trailer is leaving in the morning to deliver the SRT and pick up the ACR in Chicago. It will be priced at 55k. Close, so you can come check it out. 2000 is the last year for black.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas