What's the best suspension to use on the street

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Depends what you are going for. I have a set of MCS single adjustables on my 04. They are nice, but a bit on the harsher side, even when turned down. The stock suspension isn't all that bad from a ride quality standpoint if you are just doing typical driving and they are still in good shape. I've thought about going to double adjustable as I think it would let me get a little better ride on the street being able to split the compression and rebound settings up, but haven't gotten very far with it.

It's kind of tough because any highly adjustable shock is typically "better" than stock, but at the same time that's not exactly what they were really meant for either. That's a lot of money to drop for something that might not really give you a "better" ride, but again, it comes down to what you are looking for. Street suspension is usually more about compliance and soaking up bumps to keep the car stable. Most aftermarket suspension is more about keeping the car stiff through corners and usually ends up with a somewhat harsher ride on the street.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave