Whats up with these #@%!$! EBCs?!?!?!?!

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bonkers,

I can understand you being miffed from some of the jabs, but you were esentially blaming the EBC brake pads for those multiple failures, and it was not their fault.
Plus you should at least recognize Doc and Jerome's VERY generous offers to help, asking little (or nothing) to support a fellow Viper owner.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know the old saying, you can't see the forest threw the trees.

Hell, I only asked for $100 to help out with lost wages. I would have lost alot more than that just taking the day off to help him out. If I could have I would have done it for free. But you see I am saving to buy my first Viper and it will be a cash purchase, or not at all.

Well that was my good deed for the year, everyone else can go **** themselves. :p

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerome...I'll give you $100 to come put my new clutch in...If not...F-you too!!!

If you were closer and bought the Absolut for when I was done, then ok.
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Bonkers

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Plus you should at least recognize Doc and Jerome's VERY generous offers to help

Snakester - you're right, if these were legitimate offers I feel bad that I did not acknolwedge them in my prior post. However you need to understand that I have been patronized on this board in simalar ways enough now that I can not accept any "great offers" without being 110% apprehensive about alterior motives. As for the EBCs - up until the line discovery how else would you explain a problem that only occurs when using a specific product?

Jerome, Doc - again, if your offers were legitamate please accept my humble appoligies.

Dan - as long as you've been here and have known me, what part of <font color="blue">"God only knows what you did or what damage you caused. Brakes are not something you should half ***"</font> did you think I wouldn't take personally?

Doc.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bonk,
My offer was 110% legit. I reread my post and I don't think it was condescending or vague in any way. Another VCA member on here earlier this year wanted my MGW Viper gas cap and agreed to pay good money for it. After the deal was struck I told him to keep the money and take his family out on me as a gesture of good will and I sent him the cap for free and even paid the postage. I made a new friend and no strings were attached. Sometimes I just like helping people if I can. I'm not wealthy but I do okay and I never forget what it was like when I was struggling. I've even been homeless for a short time. Had you responded to my offer you WOULD have received the funds and I would have been happy to have helped my Viper brother out. I'm sorry if you took it in any other way. No harm, no foul.
Doc

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I can not believe the contrast in people and or members on this board. Amantoby, there should be more people like you in this world, I would be honored to have friends like you. It was a nice jesture by Jerome also. As for the rest of you all I can say is "tough Crowd". Bonkers, glad to hear you got the viper back on the road. You are fairly close to me so I thought I would mention to check out my post in the events section about the "Crab Run". Hopefully you can join us and if not I am sure our paths will cross eventually.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave