wheel repairs

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good wheel repair place that can do magnesium wheels? My gts has some curb rash. Nothing crippling, but my OCD won't allow the imperfection. :D

V

venms96

Can't help ya there. Just wanted to post something, since you and I are such good buddies on here !! :)
Good luck with the wheels.

venms96

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheels America or turbax, But I found nobody can clear coat as well as factory. If your annul like me, buy the ones I have for sale and sale your with the curb rash. I spent $1200 trying to repair mine before I just bought a new set. Just my 2 cents

For Sale: 18'' Wheels & mounted tires 04/21/2006 — $2,800 Details
These wheels are in brand new condition. !*
''OEM Wheels & Pilots
Never been tracked, street use only with
mounted tires. Fronts only about a 1/4 worn
and rears not quite 1/2. PM or call cell, WPB
Fl 561-758-4487 Price included packing but
not included shipping.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Nuck

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good wheel repair place that can do magnesium wheels? My gts has some curb rash. Nothing crippling, but my OCD won't allow the imperfection. :D

What brand of wheel are they? I am not sure that many repair firms will work on magnesium wheels. You might want to contact the manufacturer to see if they either do reconditioning themselves or have a recommendation in your area.

OP
OP
W

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't help ya there. Just wanted to post something, since you and I are such good buddies on here !! :)

venms96
A little off topic, but everytime I think of PA, I remember seeing the amish horse/carriage crossing signs... hilarious!
You must be registered for see images attach

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

venms96
A little off topic, but everytime I think of PA, I remember seeing the amish horse/carriage crossing signs... hilarious!
You must be registered for see images attach

You get to see more than just the signs you see them all up and down the road and working the fields with their horses so when they see 500 ponies go by at once you usually can get a friendly wave :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery