Wheels at a Decent Price?

vipersaint

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone out there make a decent wheel out there for Vipers thats under $750 or so each that has some pazazz? I'm just not that impressed with the OEM stuff and I'm afflicted with Asanti taste. It's easy to find stuff out there for over that amount but I get dry heaves every time I think of spending $6k for some nice designer wheels that suit me.

It may be I just need to live with my affliction. :dunno:

Thanks in advance fellow viper brethren.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone out there make a decent wheel out there for Vipers thats under $750 or so each that has some pazazz? I'm just not that impressed with the OEM stuff and I'm afflicted with Asanti taste. It's easy to find stuff out there for over that amount but I get dry heaves every time I think of spending $6k for some nice designer wheels that suit me.

It may be I just need to live with my affliction. :dunno:

Thanks in advance fellow viper brethren.
YES, call John Perner at CCW in Daytona at 386 437 7822 or 386 258 0083. He custom makes the best wheels for the Viper at around 2400.00 a set. Dozens of Viper owners inc. myself have bought from him and he is the best and stands behind all his work too. I have been to his shop and watched wheels being made and they really know what they are doing. No middle man either. He custom makes for either track or street too.

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if any ACR buyers are ditching their black sidewinder wheels as take-offs? When my ACR eventually gets delivered, I'm going to install a second set of wheels/tires for the street so as to not waste the Pilot Cups.

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have CCW's, beautiful wheels and not that expensive in the world of large billet wheels.

Dr. Sandman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Call Jon B at partsrack.He has a variety of wheels in a range of prices and he can answer your questions also.:2tu:

apun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my 19"/20" iForged combo for $3200. They were on clearance and are occasionally advertised on this site.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does anyone out there make a decent wheel out there for Vipers thats under $750 or so each that has some pazazz? I'm just not that impressed with the OEM stuff and I'm afflicted with Asanti taste. It's easy to find stuff out there for over that amount but I get dry heaves every time I think of spending $6k for some nice designer wheels that suit me. ....

You did not mention Viper model, or WHEEL SIZE ?!

Call Jon B at partsrack.He has a variety of wheels in a range of prices and he can answer your questions also.:2tu:

Thanks Doc.

We can do NEW CCW or 360-Forged in your price range...we have one NEW set of 19-20 split 360-Forged 5- spokes at $3995 ready to ship. We have new 18" SSRs at $2395/set !
We have like-new 18-19 Forgeline 5-spoke Premiers at $3400/set!

Last edited:

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah same with me trying to stay around that same price point(Or slightly more), I am located in Canada and there is slim pickings up here I tell ya!! I am looking for a black center and polished barrel......any thoughts?

I spoke to CCW and I REALLY like their SP510 though they can't do a black center and polished barrel as they say it will start to peel as there really is no lip/cut off line they can paint up to then polish from there, it is more rounded.

By the way hello to all, this is my first post as I just picked up my Paxton 04.

Thanks,

Tony2

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21