Where are all the used 45K mile Vipers??

Gavin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think there are a lot of these cars out there - they are in the hands of folks that are just not willing to sell them!!!

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alex,

I have 6,000 miles on my six month old ACR. If you can wait a couple years I will have a 45,000 mile ACR to sell you.

All kidding aside, the higher mile Vipers are out there, It just takes some looking. The only problem is that most guys (I didn't say all) want to sell them for about the same price as the low mile Vipers.

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a yellow 95 that just happens to have 45K miles. I'll sell it for a lot less than the low mileage cars.

Contact me if you're interested.

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check with Prashant Patel (Houston Viper Club Pres.) about his '95. I believe he wants to sell it for a new one. I'm sure he would make a deal on it. Very nice with extended warranty. His email is [email protected] or 281-650-2574.

SlayTay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my viper in March from a guy on Ebay. I was buying some viper rims from him when he off handedly said that he had a viper for sale. I pick her up for $33K with 42K miles. A few grand for some upgrades and she is faster than the newer more expensive vipers. Since getting the car I have replaced the main and rod bearing with Poly-Dyn teflon coated bearings. The originals were a little worn but not bad for 45K viper miles.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers don't gather the miles that most cars do for a few reasons.....

1) RT/10's are not a lot of fun in the rain, and the trunk is to small to use for grocery shopping
smile.gif

2) GTS's gather more miles as they leak less in the rain than RT's

3) Overall, It is not a lot of "fun" putzing around town or carrying the kids to Wal-Mart for shopping in a Viper..... That's what the Caravan is for ;)

Higher milage Vipers seem to sell quickly when priced right.

Prashant Patel's car is really neat, it has more audio and video in it than my house does! Last I looked inside it had a DVD player that the screen popped out of the dash. Pretty neat, but not sure if it would make for a lower priced higher milage Viper......

Mine has over 50,000 miles on it.... but it is highly unlikely it will be for sale anytime soon ;)

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I putz around town all the time and love it. I only have 15K miles though. I agree if someone has a high mileage one they probably like it so much that there's really not a reason to sell it.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by steveb:
Makes you wonder how many people pull the spedo cable......mmmmmm

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I had thought that was just a problem with the Gen1s, but what about the Gen2s?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala