Where are the rest of the alaskan viper owners? (Need help due to vandalism.)

VENM8R

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Come on, there has to be a few more alaskan viper owners here. I would like to find out about where you take your car to be serviced, parts bought etc. Good or bad.
I will be taking my car to Andy's for some minor work. Some vandal(s) broke my tailight and turn signal & then put a screw and nail in one tire. Before this happend, he(they?) had the audacity to call my house and tell me what a wealthy S.O.B. I am, which isn't the case (even if I was, that shouldn't matter). How did they get my number?
confused.gif

I am not going to let a (few) jealous low life(s) keep me from owning my dream car. I have been trying to get one since I saw the concept vehicle in print about '92.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you *57 the call after it came in?
it traces the call!
I work for the phone company and if you did that and got a police report; the police could have the record.

hope you catch them .. making the call to you was very foolish.

sorry about your car!!!!
people can be (*&(^*&!%&$!@!!!

good luck

jim

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vandalism really heats me up. Cowardly whimps. But it helps me to relax by knowing that what goes around comes around. Call it karma or God evening things out or whatever, but it happens. Do something bad to somebody and it comes back ten fold.

Good luck with getting it fixed.