Where do you put your phone in the Gen 3s while driving?

Money_pitviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do you put your phone in the Gen 3s while driving? Any suggestions?
I have a adjustable phone holder on a flexible arm that fits into the cup holder and turns to tighten. The cup holder is about useless for a cold drink cuz the tranny directly underneath the armrest runs +/-100 degrees. And the vibration is comparable to a paint shaker.

Zishan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^this is what I was going to recommend. I'm on the fence about getting one....I wish it was mounted higher up above the vents, and not in front of the passenger. Don't want my passenger reading my incoming messages! :devlook:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
C

ChampzViper06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^this is what I was going to recommend. I'm on the fence about getting one....I wish it was mounted higher up above the vents, and not in front of the passenger. Don't want my passenger reading my incoming messages! :devlook:

I have one of these in the mail! I will let you know how it works out.

OP
OP
C

ChampzViper06

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Installed mine today!

Attachments

• PXL_20230902_190332655.jpg
    PXL_20230902_190332655.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 13

Zishan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This looks nice! Does it look like it can be mounted on the top of the center console? Like above the 2 air vents?

OP
OP
C

ChampzViper06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This looks nice! Does it look like it can be mounted on the top of the center console? Like above the 2 air vents?

I am not sure. This is where they said to put it. I ordered a Scosche MAGDMB MagicMount Magnetic Car Phone Mount so I can angle the phone more towards me.

Loren jones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Champ, Did you have any trouble getting it to "snap" behind the bezel/dash? I had a hell of a time and think I used up the stickiness of the tape! I had the cup holder style before this and do prefer this location easier shifting.

OP
OP
C

ChampzViper06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Champ, Did you have any trouble getting it to "snap" behind the bezel/dash? I had a hell of a time and think I used up the stickiness of the tape! I had the cup holder style before this and do prefer this location easier shifting.
I did, I never actually heard it "SNAP" but it seems to be secure. I didn't want to push or try too hard or damage anything. I do like it tho thus far. Location is good and I can still put a Coke in the cup holder, for a short trip home and shift slow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21