Where does Legendary find the low mileage vipers??

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know where they find their cars, but if your imbedded in a hobby long enough, you know who has the low mileage cars in their collection.

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bottom line is that many of the super low mileage cars have gone away. What may seem to you as overpriced may turn out to be a bargain in the future.

Yeah...many, many, many years into the future. I don't see anyone paying $70K for that car right now.

Caesar!

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Regardless if they got 70 ..65 or 60... They are holding very well for value and still extremely Atttactive. Performance Classic Style and 1st GTS to come out. They still command good money and Legendary has some nice freakin cars!

Matt Houston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless if they got 70 ..65 or 60... They are holding very well for value and still extremely Atttactive. Performance Classic Style and 1st GTS to come out. They still command good money and Legendary has some nice freakin cars!

Exactly! Mint, ultra-low mileage 96 GTS Coupes are getting pretty tough to find these days.

OP
OP
B

BlueLIGHTNING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Unless you have been to legendary and seen inventory up close and personal, you realize they don't dicker on there prices. That's the difference quality cars bring.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Owners are definitely our worst enemies...You all want your cars to appreciate but you want to buy at
NEON prices....Keep the negative car values to yourself. Do you really need to tell people what to sell and buy their cars
for ?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Legendary Motors recently sold two low mileage '96 GTS Coupes, each with 700 miles, for their $70k asking price, so yes, buyers are paying the money for pristine examples.

Quite the investment considering they stickered for more than that and they had to be maintained, housed and insured for 18 years.
Not.

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not trying to be negative. I love the B/W cars and owned one myself. Right now I think a sub 1000 mile car will get around $60K or so, but I personally have not seen $70K.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Owners are definitely our worst enemies...You all want your cars to appreciate but you want to buy at
NEON prices....Keep the negative car values to yourself. Do you really need to tell people what to sell and buy their cars
for ?[/QUOTE

So true, guys will buy old **** rotted out claped out POS Camaro's, Mustang's for big money and bragging about it.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully the GTS becomes the next Ford GT. It is similar in a few ways, it has low production numbers, especially the 1 year only colors, it is an iconic body style that never goes out of style, descent performance and they are getting harder and harder to find nice low mile pristine cars. I cannot think of another car that made as big of an impression when it was released as the Viper. I can see the low mile perfect examples of these cars hovering in the 60's for a while. I know I wouldn't get rid of mine for any less but then I am biased and not motivated at all to sell mine.

It seems as if it is the Viper owners who are the ones that seem to want to undervalue them. I always found this as odd.

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One online now on the auction site we all know and love with a BIN for under $60K and the car has 200 miles on it. As I said in the post above...not seeing $70K on these right now. I'm sure it will happen, just not there yet.

P.S. I have 2 Vipers and would love for the values to increase. I am simply stating facts. Never said that I like pricing where it is, or that the cars shouldn't be worth more as I think they ought to be, but the market is what it is.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
look at the pics on the auction site of under the hood. looks like it was stored in a damp place.

Fangs10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That right there is a
You must be registered for see images attach
Legendary
You must be registered for see images attach
price.

This is perhaps the most well documented Dodge Viper in existence until the next most well documented Dodge Viper in existence is put up for sale.

Tax, Title, Tires, Fluids. After that I see an 80k dollar 20 year old car, I'm a realist. If you wait a little bit you could pick up a used 2013 for that.

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont no how they get 70 k out of 1996 gts i cant get 39 k for mine maybe i live in the wrong state!!!!!

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont no how they get 70 k out of 1996 gts i cant get 39 k for mine maybe i live in the wrong state!!!!!

You should list it for sale on here. According to a lot of forum members, for $39K, it will be gone the same day you list it. How many miles does the car have?

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love my 96, and I would love it even less if it were low mile and stock.

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my 1996 gts 21k miles 355 gears and B&B exhaust K&N air filters !!!!!!!!!! runs super went 11,60 @122 mph 1/4 mile!!!!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my 1996 gts 21k miles 355 gears and B&B exhaust K&N air filters !!!!!!!!!! runs super went 11,60 @122 mph 1/4 mile!!!!
If you car is clean you should be able to get your 39k with no problems. I find everybody has a different definition of what a pristine car is. Not saying your car is not clean as I obviously have not seen it. Could also be how you are marketing it. Even the finest of Vipers take time to sell, just the nature of the beast.

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for ?

Let's all go to the FGT website and post negative pricing and thoughts about the car and watch the prices go tumbling down. Really? Prices are what they are. It's going to be a while before Viper prices head North. The website chatter has little to do with it.

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's all go to the FGT website and post negative pricing and thoughts about the car and watch the prices go tumbling down. Really? Prices are what they are. It's going to be a while before Viper prices head North. The website chatter has little to do with it.

THIS^^^ I think people forget that there are a lot of owners who rarely ever get on forums.

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
agentf1 i never advertised it just said i let it go for 39k and its not a show car but very nice VIPER !!!!!

OP
OP
B

BlueLIGHTNING

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like this one is sold too now. Seems like they ain't having problems unloading them for high dollar.

Caesar!

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im glad Legendary sold for what is an amazing car. Nothing wrong with getting the price they're asking for. I Paid through the A$$ to get mine and its in Fantastic Original shape. I wouldnt let it go for anything less than $70..Actually wouldnt let go of it right now..Out of my cars I Have its the Most enjoyable car to drive...Robust and Boisterous!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi