Where O Where Is Little John Hennessey??

blkwsilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am the one with the ********** brother in law that called out hennessey a few months ago. Im sad to say that after repeated atempts to get my paid in full order of about $40,000 from johnny boy he still either doesnt return my calls or like tonight after two instant messages he signed off with no reply.
When are you gonna be a man and settle up "little johnny" ?

TomMiriViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again that's incredible! I don't know how all this behavior still exists??? You may find him hiding behind another screen name. Next time try to i.m. TJBooker or GTSR45 you may get to the root of the problem.

Until then ... pick a number and wait in line.

Cheers,
Tom

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm sure there must be a reasonable explanation. We have visitors stop by our shop regularly from all over the world, frequently unannounced. I'm sure HMS wouldn't mind you stopping by for a visit. Can't be that much to buy airline tickets for you and a couple of friends to fly round trip WPB / Miami to Houston.

BTW, I was the driving coach at the J. Bell school with the blue / white GTS back in September. Sorry to hear of the *delay*.

Sean

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, first post guys ! I’m a big fan of HMS so, i ordered some parts from them, exactly 50days ago, i emailed JH and asked him the status of my order and each time he set a date for shipping, to be honest we never talked about how much its will takes him to prepare the parts and makes them ready for delivery i guess its was my fault, anyway im not here to start a war against HMS, i respect there work and that’s why i like to deal with them the only problem is delaying
frown.gif
and sometimes i can understand that because of a busy schedules, out of stock parts. ...etc etc, but i don’t understand why some people insults other tuners for delaying sound childish,take a plane and go there look for what you wants and find what you lost i know some people will says that im here 2 support HMS, but really NO,i like them yes but that doesn’t mean i hide the truth !! anyway i don’t mean
to insult anyone
smile.gif
and i wish all the tuners here be the best because we viper owners will be the best viper owners !

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know how much money you make, but if someone owed me 40k I would be camping out at his shop or house literally. I wouldn't waste my time calling him out on this board. I would be on that plane and man I would call the news channels, the magazines, BBB, tell anyone who would listen and you would get paid.And if the money isn't worth all that hassle you don't need it any way, and thats what crooks bank on.What I don't understand is why didn't your credit card company just charge it back to him? The reason people don't get paid is they bull**** around and don't take care of business, they beg and he laughs, they make threats and he laughs, they go on this board and cry and he laughs then he goes and spends your money and laughs somemore. I mean if your gonna be a crook you might as well do it right, but there are remidies that work like class action lawsuits and lawsuits in general. Hire the right lawyer in the right jurisdiction and he will get the job done.

dbvettez06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UNBELIEVABLE....Having followed this 'saga' for 2 years i thought it had just gone away, wow, if this is all true, some people will be have some very restless nights