Where to buy CCWs and what tires do you guys put on them ?

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am considering buying CCWs 19 505A, I looked around and noticed that partsrack's price is the same as the one on the CCW website. Any advice on where to get them cheaper ?
I was also wondering what tires would fit on them (No Michelin ?)
BTW, is there anybody interested in selling a used set here ?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon B at parts rack and Roe Racing sells em for $4500 with michelin pilot tires. thats the going price for em with tires. dont think you will find em cheaper unless they are used.

432DSC_0651.jpg

OP
OP
V

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you dimitrios !
I was at first on Greg's HREs but it seems that he is not selling them anymore ...
Is that GTS on the picture above lowered ?

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
TNT that is my car. I did lower it an inch with the Eibach springs. It is just low enough to where I can barely get my Sears low profile jack under it.Tires are pilots. But you can get the tires a Enzo Ferrari wears,P zeros, which are almost the same except for being a 35 sidewall...

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am considering buying CCWs 19 505A, I looked around and noticed that partsrack's price is the same as the one on the CCW website. Any advice on where to get them cheaper ?

OMAR:

As with many items, it does NOT make the manufacturer happy when we undercut them, or 'devalue' their product.

"CALL FOR VCA PRICE" is the PartsRack buzzword here....