Where to buy CCWs and what tires do you guys put on them ?

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am considering buying CCWs 19 505A, I looked around and noticed that partsrack's price is the same as the one on the CCW website. Any advice on where to get them cheaper ?
I was also wondering what tires would fit on them (No Michelin ?)
BTW, is there anybody interested in selling a used set here ?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon B at parts rack and Roe Racing sells em for $4500 with michelin pilot tires. thats the going price for em with tires. dont think you will find em cheaper unless they are used.

432DSC_0651.jpg

OP
OP
V

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you dimitrios !
I was at first on Greg's HREs but it seems that he is not selling them anymore ...
Is that GTS on the picture above lowered ?

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
TNT that is my car. I did lower it an inch with the Eibach springs. It is just low enough to where I can barely get my Sears low profile jack under it.Tires are pilots. But you can get the tires a Enzo Ferrari wears,P zeros, which are almost the same except for being a 35 sidewall...

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am considering buying CCWs 19 505A, I looked around and noticed that partsrack's price is the same as the one on the CCW website. Any advice on where to get them cheaper ?

OMAR:

As with many items, it does NOT make the manufacturer happy when we undercut them, or 'devalue' their product.

"CALL FOR VCA PRICE" is the PartsRack buzzword here....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ViperFan1