Where to get Winglets?

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you refering to what color and brand of Rice we fellow viper owners eat? (I prefer uncle bends WHITE RICE) Or are you referring to what u eat for breakfast every morning, because you are trying to save up to buy a viper. :buttkick: :bonker:

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would like to see more pics of these things, the more the better. I'm tempted, but haven't seen enough to know for sure.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea they do, I measured off a UK members white 1998 GTS-R, but prefered the more angled look

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Neil UK, thanks allot for the pics bro. I am still unsure if this is right for my car, but your car looks sweet. Where would I get these painted, at the dealership?

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seen them on other UK members cars but still wasnt sure at first if I liked them, they grew on me, and now wouldnt be without them

I had an aerosol made for $15 color matched by a paint supplier, and few coats of laquar over the top did the job.

if you guys want to see rice, check out the roof duct I stuck on for a bit of fun last year in the link i posted above :) now thats rice !! (IMO)

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Neil UK, thanks allot for the pics bro. I am still unsure if this is right for my car, but your car looks sweet. Where would I get these painted, at the dealership?

take it to a paint or bodyshop and have it done there. Make sure you have them prep and prime prior to paintning. Oh, clearcoat as well :) .

Bat™

Reaction score
take it to a paint or bodyshop and have it done there. Make sure you have them prep and prime prior to paintning. Oh, clearcoat as well :) .

Bat™

That works. In the interim, for those unsure....just buy them then put them on with a little 3M tape. You will get a chance to see if you like them. If you do....then paint them and attach how you want. If you don't....pull them off, clean up a bit, and sell them to recoup what you can. Luckily, these are so inexpensive (relatively speaking) that you can do this. :)

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am usualy the first person to say something looks like rice if it does. This in no way can be considered rice.

Rice is usualy something that is useless on a car, not functional, like say a hoover vacume part on your roof that goes no where, or a huge wing on the back of a car that cant break 100mph.

Now does anyone know if these will fit the Autoform facia?