Where to go while it's raining here in Nashville?

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where to go while it\'s raining here in Nashville?

I'm sure you all know about Oprymills, which is directly behind the Opryland Resort. If you're craving dessert, you have to go to the Melting ***. It's a Fondu Restaurant that has a GREAT dessert selection, such as a *** of chocolate served with strawberries, cheescake, etc. The dinners are pretty good also, if you're into Fondu style cooking. You have to make reservations for dinner. For dessert, just call before you head out there to make sure there is room.

The reason I posted was because I was talking to a few Viper owners at Beech Bend and suggested 2nd Ave as place where visitors could find something to their liking. I forgot all about the Melting ***, which is also on second avenue. Hopefully they will read this.
http://www.meltingpot.com/DefaultF.asp

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Where to go while it\'s raining here in Nashville?

I heard there were ******* on every corner...or was that A ******* on every corner...I forget.

OP
OP
C

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
I heard there were ******* on every corner...or was that A ******* on every corner...I forget.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif

Yeah, there's A ******* on ONE corner on second avenue.
supergrin.gif

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yea, and ask Scotty 'TOOOFAST' about the ********** they were at till 6 am with some of the east coast guys.
eek.gif

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Darn! I can't remember the name of the restarurant - but it was east and a little north of downtown. Small, wood floors, probably seated about 60-80, but featured top-notch wine and cuisine. I think it was across the street from a large red brick church. It was featured in one of the visitor's guides to local eateries when I was conventioning there about 18 months ago.

Pricey, but worth it!

venmous

Viper Owner
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 97 GTS:
Yea, and ask Scotty 'TOOOFAST' about the ********** they were at till 6 am with some of the east coast guys.
eek.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scott can't get enough of those joints, can he?
Are you down there Chuck?
Da-mn! I wish I was able to make it!
Pray for VOI-8. . . .

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cyaford:

Another great, and PRICEY, place to eat is The Palm located at 140 5th Ave S. They have some of the best steaks in Nashville there. Alot of the local "power players" eat there. You MUST make reservations.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that one rings a bell. We DID make reservations, and I think I had an excellent steak.

OP
OP
C

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 97 GTS:
eek.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hopefully they DID NOT go to Anthony's Showplace. The women are so bad there that my wife doesn't have a problem if I go there.
laugh.gif

GTS DEAN: Was it the Stockyard? Another great, and PRICEY, place to eat is The Palm located at 140 5th Ave S. They have some of the best steaks in Nashville there. Alot of the local "power players" eat there. You MUST make reservations.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21