which '08 are you getting?

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry,it will be a coupe'. Did you think about maybe black stripes ? I like that combo and I can't wait to see GTS blue w/ blk stripes some one else ordered.

Purple is not available with black stripes. white....nah. and silver....looked strange on a green coupe that I saw. so...if I were to get stripes, and had a choice, I would probably go with graphite stripes.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Purple is not available with black stripes. white....nah. and silver....looked strange on a green coupe that I saw. so...if I were to get stripes, and had a choice, I would probably go with graphite stripes.
Where was that grid which showed the color/stripe options?

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad,no blk stripes for purple. I don't like the other stripe options so I guess none would be the best choice for me. I think they take the ssg from a 7 to a 10.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Yes it is, they send to Prefix and put whatever color you want on it.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it is, they send to Prefix and put whatever color you want on it.
Well, yes...Prefix will do anything that you want, but not during the factory order process. You have to release your car to them (forfeiting your factory delivery) and then schedule the painting of your stripes as you would any other paint shop (only that Prefix will deliver a true factory job).

It will take several additional weeks and extra $$ and you will then have to pick up the car or pay to have it delivered. Not quite the same as personalizing a factory order.

BTW- They're good guys over there at prefix.

Last edited:

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, yes...Prefix will do anything that you want, but not during the factory order process. You have to release your car to them (forfeiting your factory delivery) and then schedule the painting of your stripes as you would any other paint shop (only that Prefix will deliver a true factory job).

It will take several additional weeks and extra $$ and you will then have to pick up the car or pay to have it delivered. Not quite the same as personalizing a factory order.

True. I contacted Prefix a year or so ago. They can paint not only custom stripes but can paint your Viper any custom exterior color as well. The cost for this custom exterior treatment is in the $8,000-10,000 range.

/Rich

xlr8ion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waiting on a red/black stripe ACR.No drivers stripe and without the hard-core package.Really getting tired of waiting though...