Which NOS System is recommended?

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So scott... do i get a ride in your Juiced up beast?
smile.gif

Thats one of the mods I have planed when I finaly get my snake (it's close... oh so very close!)

James

BLS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have got Tom Welch's NOS/Propane System on my 2001 GTS and I am loving every minute of it. This system utilizes propane as fuel enrichment to keep you from going lean. But, I would add a window switch and nitrous filter to it just to be safe.

I don't know if I would go with a remote bottle opener. I have heard that they are prone to fail. But, I will admit that it is a pain in the a$$ to have to jump out at a red light and turn the system on. Which is exactly what I had to do this weekend just before I devastated this Red Ferrari Testarossa that just moved into our neighborhood.

Here is Tom Welch's contact info... I would highly recommend that you give him a call. Tom and his father have forgotten more about drag racing than most of us will ever know. He really knows his stuff and his customer service is top notch.

Tom Welch
BTR VIPER Performance
http://www.btrviper.com
[email protected] - Email
(352) 622-6219 - Office

While your at it... pick up a copy of his drag racing video. It is worth the price of admission ten times over.

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marc-
I sent you a private e-mail. did you receive it. We have installed all 3 Nitrous systems at APEX Motorsports. They all have pros and cons.

We also have comparatively inexpensive naturally aspirated packages that will get you into the 530-550 rwhp range. Call me if you are interested at 408.562.1000 and I can tell you more.

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have installed a Tom's Kit and Highly recomend it I am installing it on my own car right now. I have a cam, headers, cat back, ported and polished heads and roller rockers.

Good luck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32