Which of you own this yellow beauty?

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a local Mustang owner taking my Viper for a drive. As you can see he is not ready to step up to the plate and aquire more HP.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, where did it say it was a former Mustang owner named Jayson with a rental? Must of missed that one.

Still an ass no matter who it was. Course I would never do a 360 or more on a public road :)

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Pssst! Hey, Ron! Over here!
(98MODMTR's name is Jason)
Chucks just ribbing him, get it?

As a lot of Vipers are bought by those formerly outside the Viper community, there likely will be more incidents like those, hopefully not fatal.

This website, among others, populated by experienced Viper owners, serves to educate all Viper fans about how to drive their cars properly. I heard one figure that something like 37% of all Vipers are totalled within the first few months of ownership, the worst record of any marque. Programs like ViperDays has helped Viper owners learn to control their cars at speed.

Those new to the Viper world should "continue their education", by reading on lessons from the past, and asking questions about the cars they aquire, be they new, or previously owned. Attending a driving school like ViperDays is crucial.

A little education would have helped that RT driver, before he got behind the wheel.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just hope the yellow RT had cognac interior to match the stains he just placed there.

hopefully he learned a lesson.

drdaveSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and that's why other people should not drive your viper. of course if it was yours, then it would be in pieces because that guy just took up all of our 1 in a mil chances of getting out of that w/out a scratch, BODY/CAR.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten