Which order will they paint the three colors?

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We know they are making only 3 colors in September,and they'll complete a run in each color, for the year. Does anyone know which color will they start with? How long will they take painting that color? What colors are second and third: blue, dark red or Green? How long will they take to paint these other 2 colors? Thanks, guys and girls. I'm waiting for an '08 blue/white.

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My understanding is that there won't be blue with white stripes available in '08 out of respect for those of us that own First Edition SRT/10 Coupes. You will have to order blue and then have white stripes painted on. Correct me if I am wrong.

Bob K

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My understanding is that there won't be blue with white stripes available in '08 out of respect for those of us that own First Edition SRT/10 Coupes. You will have to order blue and then have white stripes painted on. Correct me if I am wrong.

Bob K

Bob --

The Viper GTS Blue with white stripe is not available on the 08 coupe; however, it is available on the convertible, see

www.drivesrt.com

At this point it's somewhat moot because the run of Viper GTS blue cars is already fully ordered.

/Rich

OP
OP
F

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
C'mon, guys, do any of you know which ones they will finish first? If that's already been posted I haven't found it after searching. I think the stripes slow them down, but don't know if my blue/white will be first or last produced. Anyone here know? Thanks!

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
* Available at launch:

- New Snakeskin Green Pearl Coat
- New Venom Red Metallic Clear Coat
- Viper GTS Blue Pearl Coat

* Fall introduction:

- Viper Black Clear Coat
- New Viper Violet Pearl Coat

* Winter introduction:

- Viper Red Clear Coat
- New Viper Very Orange Pearl Coat

* Spring ’08 introduction

- New Viper Blue Metallic Pearl Coat

Stripes shouldn't slow it down, 2 tone interior or optional dash might

OP
OP
F

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks, wallbanger. Do you understand they will paint all 3 colors simultaneously or consecutively paint one, then the next,and then the last of the 3 (dark red, green and GTS blue)? If consecutively, what is the sequence, if anyone knows?

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"* Spring ’08 introduction

- New Viper Blue Metallic Pearl Coat":cool:

Whoohoo! Some of us have a thing for that color. ;)