Which to get - Yellow or Copperhead SRT10?

flexcalibur

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those were the two colors I was deciding between also. Bill P was out of copper,and I didn't want to buy from anyone else, so I went with yellow. I'm not sorry a bit. I think it looks great. I'm going to wait and see what they do for 08 and hope that it is available in copper, or maybe slate with copper stripes.

Keith C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yellow!

Copperhead! The wheels definately make it. I may get some for my silver. Eagle

Eagle, I think JonB has some of sidewinder wheels at a discount and he takes trade-ins too!

Yellow with Copperhead wheels would look cool. Buy the Copperhead.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Copperhead! The wheels definately make it. I may get some for my silver. Eagle

PartsRack has 2 sets remaining in SILVER of the COPPERHEAD WHEELS.
Brand new, under $2500 / set. A few photos are posted on here sumwhere.

OP
OP

98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the good thoughts and insights. It definately gives me alot to think about :bonker:

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the good thoughts and insights. It definately gives me alot to think about :bonker:
All comes down to personal preference and what YOU like the best. The viper is an awesome car is is great in any color!

Goodluck!

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yellow SRT-10’s rule.

As it stands now, yellow can only be found on late 2005 and early 2006 models (for SRT-10). Yellow owners like myself can find some consolation in knowing we at least have a “hard-to-find” color.

RainMaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I asked this same question to a good friend of mine that is an autobroker. She loves the Copperhead and her father owns two yellow Ferrari's so I would think she's an expert.

You know what she told me?

Don't get the Copperhead if you are planning on reselling it after 2-3 years. Yellow, though maybe not as rare, is going to hold it's resale value more and be easier to sell because it's a more marketable color compared to both. She picked the Copperhead for the looks but the Yellow for the resale. It's an important decision because most people who buy our type of cars DO purchase another type in less than 5 years or so.

I ended up buying a blue convertible, so where does that leave me?

Happy, it doesn't matter what color you pick, as long as you get one!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte