Which Track set up May 26 at Pocono

vincy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the Pocono track day is the driving on the full oval course? Or do you come off the main track for more curved roads in the middle? I think 2.5 miles is the full course, but I'm not sure. Thanks

OP
OP
V

vincy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venomiss, thanks. I found the maps at the bottom. Which one will be used? I hope its the 2.5 mile road course. Thanks again.

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vincy,

Pocono-CSD (Celebration of Speed and Design) is composed of Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, DeTomaso, Corvette and Viper marques. The website is at http://www.pocono-csd.com/

If its like last year, it will be the 2.5 Mile Road Course (http://www.poconoraceway.com/track_trackrental.asp). While last year we did that course two days, this year we have Venom Cup (Auto-X) on Saturday and the Monday is the track.

Here’s an in-car video I did last year during the NJ Club trip to Pocono (2.5 Mile Road Course): Pocono 8-16-07

Note sure if its too late to register, but call Joe Moore at (609) 397-8866 to find out. You’ll have to register separately for the Venom Cup…

Ron

OP
OP
V

vincy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you all for your responses. We can't attend, my wife is having surgery today. She likes cars and is the reason we got the Viper, she wanted one. She goes to all the track days with me. We hope to meet you all next year.

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, sorry this year its August 14th NJ Viper Club

Also, Bob Coates president of Ferrari Club (Empire State Region) told me last year that Vipers are welcome to most of their track events - I went with them to Pocono last October and they are scheduled this October 14th.

By the way Vincy - hope your wife is okay...

Ron

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21