White Supra in Bethlehem, PA area

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Not to post 4 times in a row but I just watched this video. This makes me feel SO much better because I actually used to drive a K car, same color. You had to pump the pedal down to the floor a good 10 times or so to get the juices flowing before it would even start. I have now completely forgotten about the a*s whoopin' I took from that SUpra. Thanks CSXT802! :)

Your welcome Sir, glad I could help. I have owned my share of fwd turbo dodges.

AaronFL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That K-car was hilarious. My parents had a Chrysler Reliant when I was younger. I felt really cool getting picked up from school in that bad boy!

OP
OP
charlesj

charlesj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That K-car was hilarious. My parents had a Chrysler Reliant when I was younger. I felt really cool getting picked up from school in that bad boy!

LMAO. Funny what we thought was cool when we were little ****** kids. I watched that video again and it just brings a smile to my face.:D

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW....those tt supras in the video are very fast for sure.....got my respect......the black one gets really loose compared to the others running same ETs.......but the driver knows how to drive and stays in it.......very nice....

OP
OP
charlesj

charlesj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this talk wants me to find the old K car I used to drive, drop in a monster turbo system and find that White Supra!!! Moooaahhhaaahaaaahaaa!!! He won't know what hit him.:D

HobokenViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW....those tt supras in the video are very fast for sure.....got my respect......the black one gets really loose compared to the others running same ETs.......but the driver knows how to drive and stays in it.......very nice....

Roy,

Been trying to reach you, but your PM box is full and my messages kept getting bounced back. Just wanted to let you know that I got the package and wanted to thank you for being so kind and generous to send that to me. Truly do appreciate it, and glad to have made friends with you. Hope to speak soon and hope all is well by you in sunny Florida.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Hoboken ......You are welcome and hope you like the books......I didn't realize my inbox is full, ha....I need to clean it out....... Be safe and are you ever gonna change out the gears? :2tu: :usa:

Roy,

Been trying to reach you, but your PM box is full and my messages kept getting bounced back. Just wanted to let you know that I got the package and wanted to thank you for being so kind and generous to send that to me. Truly do appreciate it, and glad to have made friends with you. Hope to speak soon and hope all is well by you in sunny Florida.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calling a Japanese car a "ricer" illustrates ones lack of knowledge and ignorants imo. That is, if you are actually meaning it. If you are just throwing the word around because its funny that's one thing, but to actually believe it is another.

I don't know how old you are but in the early 70s when *** cars started hitting the market everyone referred to them as "rice" long before it morphed into the meaning it has today.

Not criticizing. Just conveying a bit of history. We do that when we get older.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all my years tracking road courses I think I've only seen one Supra actually run a circuit. I don't know why it is but Supra owners never seem to have much interest in road racing.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've one at Road Atlanta once. He was actually running pretty well until his buddy with a GTR was giving him crap because he was turning faster laps in his GTR. Long story short, the Supra driver told the GTR driver that he can't drive worth a damn and the only reason he was faster was because the GTR did all of the work for him. So they decided to switch cars for a session. The GTR owner driving the Supra made it about 3 hot laps before he was in the wall. I guess the Supra owner was right. Too bad it cost him a lot of damage to his car to prove it.

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've one at Road Atlanta once. He was actually running pretty well until his buddy with a GTR was giving him crap because he was turning faster laps in his GTR. Long story short, the Supra driver told the GTR driver that he can't drive worth a damn and the only reason he was faster was because the GTR did all of the work for him. So they decided to switch cars for a session. The GTR owner driving the Supra made it about 3 hot laps before he was in the wall. I guess the Supra owner was right. Too bad it cost him a lot of damage to his car to prove it.

Classic definition of a Pyrrhic Victory. :crazy2: