who are the companies that make the paint protection kits..........

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edward,

If you're talking about 3M Clear Bra for the front of your GTS, Click Here . You can get the kit for around $600. I've never had any experience with it but I talked to a GTS owner who paid $1,300 to have it done.

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed, since you're in NorCal I'd shoot an e-mail over to Premiere ( [email protected] ). They do alot of the cars on Ferarri Chat. I'm seriously considering have them do a custom install on my GTS. The last quote I received from them was:

-Standard Pre-cut: hood bonnet, mirrors, fenders, lights, and front bumper
Cost: $850
Installation: 3 hrs

-Premier Custom: custom hood with film tucked, mirrors, fenders, lights, and custom front bumper with film tucked every where possible for minimal seams
Cost: $1190
Installation: 6 hrs

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warning...I purchased my car used with this stuff already on it. I'm not sure if it was a bad install, but I had a body shop try to remove it to repair a few blemished on the fascia. Well to make a long story short, some of the paint started to come off with it. I'm going to have to repaint the entire front fascia after removing the rest of that crap. Also, after a while it starts to "yellow" making it look visibly different from the rest of the car.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warning...I purchased my car used with this stuff already on it. I'm not sure if it was a bad install, but I had a body shop try to remove it to repair a few blemished on the fascia. Well to make a long story short, some of the paint started to come off with it. I'm going to have to repaint the entire front fascia after removing the rest of that crap. Also, after a while it starts to "yellow" making it look visibly different from the rest of the car.

That's really surprising. The stuff I used looked very high quality. It didn't fade over 2 years and when I removed it to sell, the paint was like new.

Vipera

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had it done to my car about a year ago when I repainted the front after an accident. A very experienced Viper body shop did it for me called scandinavien coach craft out of LA. Call Ole he'll hook you up!
Scandinavian Coachcraft
2251 Stoner Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90064-1215
(310) 479-5171

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960