Who can tune a VEC2 in the VA Beach area?

Reaction score
Nobody. :( I have all the software and take care of all my own stuff (with HUGE help from Joseph Dell and Sean). Used to be able to head to Glen Burnie, MD.....but now that is gone. :)

I guess I should say that there is no tuner here familiar with the VEC2. I don't doubt they could tune your car with some time to learn how the VEC2 works. I mean, really, spark is spark and fuel is fuel. :)

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm planning on sleeping at a Holiday Inn Xpress this weekend so call me monday...

WTH is that... they are not asking for some hot homo action, they asking for a Vec2 turner, which you are not John. Keep your hotel room action off this site, yuck... makes me sick.

Jon

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm planning on sleeping at a Holiday Inn Xpress this weekend so call me monday...

WTH is that... they are not asking for some hot homo action, they asking for a Vec2 turner, which you are not John. Keep your hotel room action off this site, yuck... makes me sick.

Jon

Keep in mind that Jon, the above poster, has been subject to Bugeater's full frontal ****** at a Motel. As was the entire McDonald's drive-through crowd next to the motel...

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hell I have been working at a Holiday Inn Express for the past four years... lemme give it a whirl!!! :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960