Who has a 2009 White with Stripes Vert? Red stripes?

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still on a quest for the 'right' Viper. The number of color and wheel combos is mind boggling, and I am sort of in a paralyzed state. I am interested if anyone has a White Viper Vert with Red Stripes, I belive 2009. I have seen one picture that someone posted long ago, and that's it. Does anyone own one of these?

Thanks! I will find something... now looking at 2008+.

Derek

OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw one picture of a convertible version in some old thread on this site. I would like this car, preferably with 6-spokes...

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of 5, gonna be tough to find, beautiful color why not buy a white mamba, they made hundreds of those, and add red vinyl stripes?

Right, 5 in the country... I know. I am trying to see if I should wait for the mythical beast to show up, or go a different color. My personal preference is to not add stripes, although I see and have read about the advantages here on this site.

And if one is available, and the price is way out, then I can also safely move on. My biggest fear is pulling the trigger on something, and then the 1 of 5 shows up for sale. So I am trying to put the feelers out there.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know of an 09 ACR ******** Edition in white with a single red drivers stripe.

Bruce

Natrops

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was waiting to find a 1 of 20 and was told slim chance...I now own one. It can happen.

OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My goal in life is to find this car before it gets into the evil clutches of Exotic Motors, Chicago Motor Cars, or Greater Chicago Motors. What is with Chicago anyway.

OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a look at the parade video from this past weekend's Tail of the Dragon group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTjmah3IXRo

Tell me what you see at the 1 min 7 sec. point !!!

You COULD ask the AL/TN Pres. about the owner and attempt to pry the car out of his/her hands.

ARRG! That is the ONE, with the 6-spokes as well! First one I've seen like that! Temptation.

OP
OP
O

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did talk to the owner, believe it or not. He's not selling, unless of course I gave him a crazy price. Gotta keep looking then and be patient.