Who has a Speed Lingerie mask/bra for their Viper?

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the title states: Who has a Speed Lingerie mask/bra for their Viper?

Do any supporting venders sell these? I would even consider a nice used RED Speed Lingerie mask for my 94 RT/10. PM me if any members want to sell theirs. I am not a fan of bras/masks, but I want to protect the front bumper from chips when on the highway.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had one on my GTS and it didn't come with a piece for the hood so I didn't care for it. I'd clear bra or get a PartsRack bra.

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had the ClearBra installed on my 06" and also had the side sills done also. I also had the clear windshield protection put on. I dont worry about rock chips anymore. Headlamps and foglights are also protected. If you want to take a trip out here I can give you the address and phone #. :2tu:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the red Speed Lingerie bra for my 1995. I sold the bra 2 years ago. Overall I thought it was much better than the Mopar bra. I used it only for trips and with the 2003 trips in the RT/10 ceased. The red was a close enough match so it was not obvious. And unlike the clear bra you can take it off when you arrive and have nice shiny paint like God intended. :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the title states: Who has a Speed Lingerie mask/bra for their Viper?
Do any supporting venders sell these? I would even consider a nice used RED Speed Lingerie mask for my 94 RT/10. PM me if any members want to sell theirs. I am not a fan of bras/masks, but I want to protect the front bumper from chips when on the highway.

I would ask CHAD...I'm sure he can get his 'people' to provide the lingerie!~! :omg: ;)
~juli

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the blue and white Speed Lingerie bra for my GTS. I also have the mirror covers too. I purchased them for VOi and have not used them since... They fit great and look good,much better then the Mopar Bra, but a lot of money..

RobZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the Speed Lingerie bra for my GTS. I only use it on highway trips and trackdays to keep the front chip free. I bought the Mopar bra just for the hood portion to keep the whole front protected.

You must be registered for see images attach