WHO HAS CCW/PURNER WHEELS ON THEIR STREET CAR?...POST PICS!

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1TONY1:
Are you talking street tires or drag set up?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's wanting these for the street.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go!

Viper2b.JPG

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by onerareviper:
Here you go!

Viper2b.JPG

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did you find this picture at? I took this picture at Norman's house about a year ago. I didn't think it got out. Maybe I was worng.

ACR Larry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smokin,

Here are Purner's wheels in Black. I will have them on my car this Wednesday. I will take some pics of them on the car and post them.

Larry

You must be registered for see images

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
Where did you find this picture at? I took this picture at Norman's house about a year ago.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice pic. I bought Norman's car last Summer. This car now resides in the 'Iron City'. I have some of my own photo's, but none are this good. The wing is ga-ga-gone, and the wheels will soon be OEM ACR's. Change stock exhaust to 3' Corsa, and hopefully Roe SC'er in spring (amoung other performance parts). Constant improvement is the goal.... Once everything is complete, I will be taking many photo's to show off my pride & joy. Take it easy....

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they look great larry!!

i'm so angry with myself that i missed attending todays event at willow springs.. a last minute unforseen circumstance got me stuck at home!!

hope you guys had a blast,

- eddie -

varanus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon Jason. My purners and et streets are sitting in your garage. I can only assume you haven't mounted them on your car cause they were too dirty!
You probably wanted to see how a nice set looked
tongue.gif
supergrin.gif
bounce.gif