Who Is Going Crabing

SCOTTB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
heading to the crab feast on the 7th and just wondering who all is going and if anybody wants to meet up and drive to annopolis together:drive:????

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the "Pocono experience" my car is in the paintbooth...
No drives for me at this point, but maybe after 2 weeks or so?

Have fun, use the wood mallet on those crabbies!!!!:2tu:

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian and I are going crabbing!!!! :2tu: It is my understanding there is going to be a meeting point set up in DE. Don't know if this will interest you or not..

Penny and Brian (NJ)

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coming down from NJ. PM me if interested. Got a few cars going. Will be going down 295 to Del Mem Bridge, through Delaware 13 301 and then through the flatlands of Md to get to the Crab Deck. It is a great drive.

OP
OP
S

SCOTTB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Iam in central pa but thinking of heading down on friday and met up in the baltimore area. Where would be a nice place to stay for the weekend..

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
the 7th ??
We have had some requests for information about the Crab feast from The PA/WV Region so here it is.
Lee Stubberfield

The 10th annual Crab Feast Cruise for the VA/MD/DE region will be on Saturday June 14th. Reservation forms have been mailed to all VA/MD/DE VCA members. This year there will be a free VCA baseball cap given to all members who participate. VCA members should get their reservations back to me no later than June 1st. If you are a current VA/MD/DE member and did not receive the form via mail, click on the link below.

If you are a VCA member in another region, you are welcome to attend. It would be great if we could get some members from other regions to be with us. This is a reservation only event, so if you would like to come, here is the link to the reservation form:
http://www.vamdviperclub.org/html/downloads/crabfeast10.pdf

Print the reservation form out, and follow the instructions on the form. Also, please write your VCA region on the top of the return portion of the form. My contact information is on the form, so if you have any questions, need hotel information, or you want to set up an out of state starting point for you and other members, feel free to get in touch with me via phone or email.

Hope to see you there.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you guys have already sent your reservation in you should shortly be receiving information regarding meeting points north of Baltomore. If you have not reserved a place PM me immediately as it is late in the game.

OP
OP
S

SCOTTB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
woops i did mean to say the 14th:). Did i happen to mention this will be my first vca event, sad to say ive missed all this years events to date but hope to start attending more if possible:D!