Who Is Going to Tators BBQ From Long Island Area.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know where we hook up and what time??? :headbang:

ok just thought of a place if there is not one already. take the LIE west to the cross island/whitestone bridge exit. about 2 miles on cross island there is a small parking area there, kinda like rest area where people drop off their jet skis and there is also a little marina there. maybe we shold hook up there around 8:30??

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know where we hook up and what time??? :headbang:

ok just thought of a place if there is not one already. take the LIE west to the cross island/whitestone bridge exit. about 2 miles on cross island there is a small parking area there, kinda like rest area where people drop off their jet skis and there is also a little marina there. maybe we shold hook up there around 8:30??

Hi Dimitrios,

8:30 ? I'm only 45mins from the WS Bridge! Not to early! I wont be ready :eek: and my road crew wont start till 10:30 to stop traffic and make IT SAFE for all of us! Thanks

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah....hey Greg...chime in...how about we meet at some point off the hutch? I don't care....I'll could swing around the south way and come up the hutch and meet somewhere....

Andrew

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, Greg is meeting me at my house since he is too close to Chuck and wants to actually drive a little.

Mike

1KoolAsp 14TA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi guys im taking southern state pkway to cross island pkway ,495 i hate with all the construction and trucks so, lets meet at exit 19 there is a rest stop.then head .to the whitestone bridge .i will be there at 9 am,then will meet with those on 687 up to tators what do you think please post if that works. jeff

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moundir......not a bad idea. I could meet you guys. I grew up in Yonkers.....where are you? Inless you and Greg have a "thing" going....I wouldn't want to interfere. Is Greg sleeping over? How cute.

Andrew

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine