Who owns a Viper and SRT-10 Ram?

CamaroGuy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know there are going to be some people who end up haveing the Viper and using the Ram to tow it to and from the track, or just leaving the Ram sit next to the Viper in the garage. So I want to see how many people have both. But before you post, let me warn you that if you do have both, I hate you! I would sell my soul for an oppurtunity to drive either one of those vehicles let alone own either one. So post away, I will get over my jealousy eventually. Pictures of your viper and Ram would be great, or your viper and other cool car (whatever really, I just want to see some cool stuff).
Thanks for Posting,

John

P.S. Check the classifieds soon - "Slightly used soul, no sins great way to get to heaven fast. Will trade to anyone for a chance to drive a Viper powered anything."

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't personally own both, but our regional president, Marko, has a 96 GTS, a 96 RT/10, Comp Coupe, and a VCA Limited Ed. Ram.
Pics of his Coupe and some pics from our local club are over here: www.nevadavipers.com
:laugh:

Doc.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C-Guy,

No need to sell your soul. If you're ever in my neck of the woods look me up. I'll let you drive one of my snakes. Be forewarned that test drives only make auto lust worse.

Doc

OP
OP
C

CamaroGuy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne Finch, you have some of my favorite cars, do you have any pictures of them?

Ramman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have three Vipers and a Ram SRT-10 VCA Edition #33 and find it to be a great drive. The Vipers are truly in a league of their own but so is the Ram in its own respect. I find it meet my needs as a daily driver offering some flexability to carry things as needed with great performance. The vehicle offers excelent design features and the quality of finish is outstanding. I can also say the exhaust note is by far the best sounding stock V-10 vehicle I own. I have a 96 GTS and the VCA Ram sitting along side each other and its which makes a great photo. If anyone would like a photo of the Ram and GTS together send me an E mail and I will forward you one.

Once again the Dodge Boys have come through with another great vehicle!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960