Who Parks Their Viper Outside?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone:

I have been around and spoken to many Viper owners in the tri state and shockingly I found out that many owners park their cars outside because they either do not have a garage or they just do not have garage space. Does anyone here fall in this category of parking your car outside?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not. Only been outside overnight once (in 8 years) other than the VOI's and when traveling in Viper events. Even then I had 2 covers on it to protect it. I couldn't sleep at night with it outside.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who could sleep knowing that his/her Viper is out in the nasty cold? I surely couldn't. But, then again, I'm kinda soft-Viper-hearted....

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
'94 RT and it's outside 100% of the time in upstate NY. (OK, near Poughkeepsie, NY.) Hailstorms, under a foot of snow, rain and more rain. I have found 99.5% of all the RT top, door, and rear window leaks and don't even think about what the weather is.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matter of fact, if I had to choose between my dog sleeping outdoors in zero weather and my GTS...I don't want to even think about it.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing is, I never even thought about it when I used to forget and leave my C5 out in blizzard conditions. What do you think the difference is? (They're both cars.)

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
No garage, Mistress sleeps under the stars. Haven't even put the cover on this season as it needs to be cleaned of blown sand...

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!!!! NEVER!!!!

I don't even leave my car in the driveway during the day.

There are exceptions that would be beyond my control: Viper Days or VOI would be examples.

Viper Law:
No Garage = No Viper

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I figured that this would end up being the reaction but I am surprised to see that there are still quite a few that park their cars outside. Personally, if you feel that you live in a good enough area and you are not right next to other houses I think it is ok to park the car outside. To eachs own.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No garage, Mistress sleeps under the stars. Haven't even put the cover on this season as it needs to be cleaned of blown sand...

I don't blame you..... it would **** to scratch that Krylon paint job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang